The center provide services only to those local people, refugees and migrants who have suffered torture or violence either in their own country or during transit or in the country of refuge. The treatment is provided to all the torture victims without any discrimination on account of social, cultural, ethnic, economic or political background. It is to be noted that the information/data provided by the victim/s are kept strictly confidential.
ACTIVITIES OF THE REHABILITATION CENTER
1. Managing the Primary Victims of Torture & Violence
2. Management of Secondary Victims of Torture (Spouse, Children and close Family
members) as and when required.
3. Assistance in social settlement in community of torture victims and their family.
4. Networking the Doctor's trained by Indian Medical Association as Counsellors for Torture
5. Organize public lecturers, workshops and meetings of NGOs working in the field of Human
Rights and its violations.
6. Publications of the CENTER.
|BENEFICIARY OF REHABILITATION CENTER|